Buttonville Unroyal Bastards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Assist

2 posters

Go down

Mass Assist Empty Mass Assist

Post  Dr.Lulwut Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Assisting the masses:

We mantain the tools of war for the bulk of the survivors, and the survivors in turn bash out the rest of it. I need to develop this idea, but I've got a good idea on how it would apply to Mall Sieges.
Dr.Lulwut
Dr.Lulwut
Admin
Admin

https://bubforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mass Assist Empty Re: Mass Assist

Post  Donna Ylugosvoord Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm

In all due respect doc you should encourage coraline to get into this conversation.
Donna Ylugosvoord
Donna Ylugosvoord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Lulwut Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:45 am

Normally, she would have been creeping on my neck by now, knowing her. For as much as the whole tactic is worth, I've come up with this after a lengthly chat with the good Officer, and what he posted to The Burch:

"--It's a combination of things. Seeing as the Randoms are the only other group active in Buttonville besides themselves, it's a coordinated effort in concentrated combat-reviving critical masses. I, personally, am a ZKer. However, in their case, they are ALL Zkers - therefore, they never stop killing Zombies. It's what they call Heavy Deterance: making their suburb as unhospitable to Zombies as possible. I laid out this theory to my Commissioner, DrLulwut, back when I lead the group. He has been able to create a more complex, but more or less effecient way of doing things.

The main components of H-D are, laid out by him:

1. Allied effort and coordination of street sweeps. (Current help, Randoms, the Wulves)
•Street sweeps are comprised of killing and reviving.
2. Zking. Practicaly speaking, nothing is more confusing or detering to a zombie population than one that murders its own kind.
• Group effort on this one.
3. Garrisons notified on the Forum (see the Suburb Watchtower).
•This is measured in 4-block.

I, being the pyscopath that started them, support combat revives and Zking. These however may not be seen as practical amongst you, so its ok to disregard the whole thing. --"

Heh. Practical my foot. It works like a beauty.
Dr.Lulwut
Dr.Lulwut
Admin
Admin

https://bubforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum